Hawkstone Christmas Advent Lucky Draw - Terms & Conditions
Promoter: The Cotswold Brewing Company Ltd trading as Hawkstone registered in the UK 5252279 whose registered office is Hillside, Albion Street, Chipping Norton, OX7 5BH, Oxfordshire
These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern your entry into and participation in the promotion. Please read these terms carefully before entering, as by entering, you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy of these Terms and Conditions for your information.
In the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications related to this promotion, including advertising or promotional materials, these Terms and Conditions will take precedence.
- This promotion is open to residents of England, Wales and Scotland, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, associated agents or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Entrants must enter between 25th November and 24th December 2023.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over at the date of entry.
- Paid Route to entry is via the purchase of a Hawkstone product or products from the hawkstone.co website only.
- Free route to entry requires a sign up via the competition form available through this https://hawkstone.co/pages/christmas-advert
- Internet access and a valid Hawkstone.co order or submitted entry form is required.
- Bulk entries, entrants using multiple Instagram accounts or entering via agents, third parties, organised groups, syndicates or aliases, or entries automatically generated by computer will not be accepted. Entries received by any means other than as specified in these Terms and Conditions (see Condition 9 below) will be rejected. Any person persistently trying to circumvent the entry process will be disqualified immediately. No incomplete, corrupted entries or multiple free entries from the same person will be accepted. Entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Only genuine valid entries will be considered.
- The promotion will run from 25th November to 24 December 2023. Closing date will be 23.59 on the 24 December 2023.
HOW TO ENTER FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN IN GREAT BRITAIN
- For the chance to win, buy any Hawkstone product or sign up for free using via the competition form https://hawkstone.co/pages/christmas-advert.
- Only valid entry information will be accepted, and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify and reject any inappropriate entries. All entry information is subject to verification and interrogation.
- In the event of suspicious activity, the Promoter reserves the right to request and gather information or obtain further evidence to confirm the legitimacy of the win.
- The prizes to be won are as follows:
- One prize of one Jeep Wrangler, as used in the television program, The Grand Tour Columbia Special.
- 25 prizes of two tickets to ‘The World According To Kaleb - Kaleb Goes On Tour”
- Twelve prizes of Miscellaneous ‘rubbish’ from The Farm.
- One prize of a bunch of Cotswold straw
- One prize of one chipped mug
- One prize of one stapler
- One prize of a bunch of holly
- One prize of one wellington boot
- One prize of one old key
- One prize of one Hawkstone bottle top
- One prize of one glove
- One prize of length of twine
- One prize of one empty bag of malt
- One prize of broken tap handle
- One prize of four dirty keg caps
- Each winner is guaranteed two tickets to The World According To Kaleb - Kaleb Goes On Tour and should be considered as the daily prize. The 12 pieces of Miscellaneous ‘rubbish’ from The Farm are to be seen as a gimmick and are a secondary prize to the Kaleb tour tickets.
- There are 25 chances to win throughout the entire promotion, one on each day as per Clause 21.
- Prizes are strictly non-transferable and will only be awarded directly to the winners. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The 25 show ticket prizes will be available at the selected box office or will be sent as e-tickets via email. The miscellaneous rubbish prizes will be sent via courier or post to the registered entry address.
- Winners of the Kaleb goes on Tour tickets, are subject to open availability of sessions at a particular venue.
- The Jeep Wrangler vehicle prize is considered memorabilia only and currently the prize vehicle is not roadworthy or registered. Any desired repairs or maintenance are at the winner’s expense. The prize will be delivered via a flatbed truck or similar to the registered entry address.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of the prizes, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend the promotion or amend these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, with no liability to any entrants or third parties, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Each winner will be picked at random using an independently supervised process.
- All valid entries other than those that have previously won a prize will remain in the prize draw throughout the competition period.
- One winner will be picked every day during the period of 1 December to 25 December 2023.
- Winners will be contacted directly via their registered phone numbers or email address and winners will be required to respond within 10 working days in writing confirming their acceptance of their prize.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners to receive the relevant information to allow fulfilment of the claim and arranging the prize dispatch. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. If a winner has not responded to notifications after 10 working days or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and to select a new winner from all remaining entries. Winners should retain their notification email message until their win has been verified.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility in the event a winner is not able to take their prize for whatever reason, including in the event that a winner provides an incorrect address or due to postal delays or loss by the postal service.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its agents will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate entrants for any losses that may be incurred as a result of entering the promotion and the Promoter does not accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of a winner’s acceptance of a prize except where such damage or loss is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or its agents. The winners' statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners’ names will be published on our website hawkstone.co and/or our social media feeds.
- We may publish and publicise your name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture, your nearest geographical location (for example, your nearest city, town or county) and your entry, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes solely in connection with the Promotion.
- No correspondence:Winner selection is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the prize winners.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any entries which fail to be registered or are delayed for any technical or other reason whatsoever.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the winning entries including asking for the winners' identity, including proof of age (which they must provide within 10 days but which will not be retained following verification by the Promoter and redemption of the prize) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw a prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify a participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions (including entry requirements) or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter may at its absolute discretion disqualify any participant found to be tampering with the application process or to be acting in any manner disruptive to the promotion.
- Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoter's control, Instagram (as with any social networking site) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to Instagram. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
- This promotion and these Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims arising out of or in connection with them) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts. However, if you are resident in Scotland, you may bring your claim before the Scottish or English courts.
- Any personal data relating to the competition entries will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
|A bunch of Cotswold straw
A length of twine
|One Hawkstone bottle top
|One wellington boot
|Empty bag of malt
|Mr R Bye
|Bunch of holly
|One old key
|Four dirty keg caps
|One broken tap handle